Discuss your intentions to play college athletics with your counselor during your freshman and sophomore year to ensure that you are eligible for recruitment.
– Register for the ACT and/or SAT and select the Clearinghouse code (9999) for a score recipient.
- During the spring, register at
1. Prospective Student-Athletes.
2. In the left column, click on: Registration for U.S. Student (CLHS: CEEB code is 360 800).
3. You will need Social Security # and credit card for application fee.
4. Print copy 1 and copy 2 of the transcript request form and give them to your high school counselor. The guidance office will send a copy of your official high school transcript to the NCAA Clearinghouse.
Request final high school transcript for the NCAA.